Open Access, Copyright and Licensing
1. Anglica Wratislaviensia is an open access journal. All of its issues are published in Gold Open Access, that is, immediately after publication each contribution is accessible on the journal’s website freely and permanently, with no embargo period and no technical barriers, including no requirement for users to register to read content.
2. Authors retain the copyright to their articles and grant the publisher of the journal a non-exclusive licence for the publication of the paper, free of charge.
3. Articles are published under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence (CC BY 4.0), https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/.
4. This licence allows you to share and adapt the published content on the condition that you give appropriate credit, provide a link to the licence, and indicate if changes were made.
Repositories and Archiving
1. Authors can archive their articles as a preprint, postprint or as its final version published in the journal on the condition that the information that the text first appeared in Anglica Wratislaviensia is provided.
2. The journal is archived in both print and electronic format by the National Library of Poland.